Wednesday 21 September 2011

Speed thought.

As i was sitting in the middle of the bowling centre, hearing the rolling of the bowling down the alley, a brief contemplation takes the mind, that we shall not, i mean, your life and my life have got no intersection, anymore. We are two very different people, met at certain stage of our life, walking together for a short journey then we let go of the holding hands. You came and left without any sign, things went out of my control, I'm lost, i'm terrified, i cried. Some said to recover from a breakup, the fastest way is staying away from the ex, I'm not really sure whether it works cause i'm taking the other option, to stand by you. You have my supports and i've got your heal, fair enough.

People come and go, only the real (friend) one stays. If one day, we no longer making effort to contact each other, does that mean we gonna be like two parallel line, never will intersect?

No answer to the question of if.

Time flies, people change, memories fade, only the picture stays.


Thanks for staying at the distance that my hand could still reach out to.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. actually the best way is to start a new relationship..=P
    I know, it's a lame suggestion..
    but,really,try your best to let go..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post of yours, but couldn't encourage more of this kind of posts. Memories are beautiful, but they are only beautiful if you leave them as memories. Moving on is an option my dear =)

    ReplyDelete