Friday 2 September 2011

It's been a year,

I'm officially back to Malaysia. A sudden thought that bump into my mind when checking up the calendar, it's September. One thing good about the change in fb, it shows the previous status posted on this day in previous year, like a record/mark of my past. I find it fun to look back the words, it's what i thought at that moment, it's what my heart felt, it's the thing that i wanna let you know.

"I've got my visa" on this day in 2009.
It's like a dream came true to study abroad. Learn to stay apart from the family, learn to be independent, learn to plan, learn to cook, learn to love. I've never been to so many countries/ cooking/ learning/ drinking/ complications in a year's time. The time and environment changed me, yea damn a lot in a year, my point of view, habits, love, and even part of my character. Though i could never go back to the happily-pampered-princess me, but i'm still glad for what i've been through to make the present me.

I still remember how we spent the last night at home (you kinda ruined it thou it's not your fault!), plus the big-head-prawn me mistakenly informed friends to pick me up from the airport at the wrong date (aiksss ><), and the surprise we're giving to our family (and you insist i copy your idea). You know you're the reason i'm back, but i never really mention how i felt for coming back, mixed feelings, it's way too complex even myself could never explain, but it doesn't really matter right now, right?

"Take care of my heart, i left it with you." on this day in 2010.

Photobucket





 p/s: bear with me of the exceeding reminiscence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment