Saturday 17 September 2011

If i never wake,

this is not the first time i cough till stomach muscle pain, like seriously if i could cough to built abs. I can hardly talk and laugh right now, scare that it will start the cough that will never stop and the abs will keep aching. The sickness just went worse as i'm having migraine too, i suspected. The headache is way too pain that woke me up every 2 hours, which i never know migraine can be this pain to actually wake people up, now only i understand why you always can't sleep well when migraine and so exhausting the next day, took me so long to actually stand in your shoes, my bad.

And the body just getting weaker as i can't really move now, any action can kill. It took my breathe away even only walking in a short distance and bathing just used up all my strength. I can hardly breathe yet i still kinda resist to see doctor. For some moments i just thought i might stop breathing anytime as it took too much of my limited energy, or i just do not wake up again when i go to sleep.

People always think of someone when they are weak.
I need not meds or rest, i just thought of you.
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I believe everyone has gone through this moment, or will have to go through this in the future - feeling that we're not gonna wake up one day. But when the weakness wears off, we'll be glad to be awake, right? Hang in there my dear... u shall see rainbows after the rain, sunshine after the storm. =)

    ReplyDelete