Monday 5 September 2011

Missions accomplished.

Mission 1:
We've done some learning-new-road driving at the afternoon, smooth journey with the guide of the google map of my Rila (the current name of my phone :p), the best invention for road-noob person like us, heh.

Mission 2:
And we managed to visit the book fair at the last day, which we were never absent every year before we studied abroad. It reminds me how we used to sapu all the cheap, worth-buying-values booksss home last time, it's a tough job to carry the mountain-like books home, plus with public transport, which indicates our loves towards book :)

 My breakfast, their lunch, at 1pm.
@ Kiki Taiwan Cuisine, KLCC

Some of the english books are really good deals as they only cost like RM25++ each but there's no more 70% off for the chinese books this year, the max also 30% only. I have the urge to grab all the good-looking books home, books regarding photograph, foods, travel and decorating, but my purse doesn't permit me to do so :'( Ohhh, how i wish i'm richer at this moment, sobs.

Books i shopped.

 Mousiee or duckling?
We made the book fair fun :)

 playing with my Instax.

After several changes, we ended up dinner with San's family at The Mines, the main point is, we spent like hours at the arcades after the dinner, from basketball to racing (both cars and motors) to musics (hmm, we didn't touch the guns), till we forgot someone still gonna attend school tomorrow :p
We hearts the motor racing games!
(No photo provided as i was riding the motor with skirt, ohhh)

There goes another day, i'm tired finally ><

I'm actually a bookworm :p
xxx
Call me the rider! :p
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment