Tuesday 27 September 2011

Have a lil faith.

Wheezing seems to be more serious today, i almost can't breathe when i walk. Took the nebuliser twice, morning and night, it did help me to breathe slightly smoother after inhaling two dose of the medication but the effect could only last for less than 12 hours and i still hardly breathe when i move, parents are kinda worried i'll be relied too much on the nebuliser. Anyway, doc said i'm actually better, just that my response towards the medication is less effective as the patient normally should be 70% recovery at this moment. As i have a mere record of childhood almost-asthma and some kind of breathing problem, doc suspects i might have some latent asthma/chronic bronchitis problem which only be triggered by coughing this time. For the assurance of diagnosis, i'm gonna visit the hospital tomorrow for x-ray, i hate hospital ;(((((((

Seems like i'm making people around me worried, my fault.
See mieeeee i still can smile ;) I'll be fine, my faith is overflowed okie ;p



Little joy of the day: someone is quitting smoking for few days, good boy :)
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. get well soon please..
    am really worried..
    It's supposed to be me who should be in the hospital removing ganglion ler..
    Get out of the hospital asap..
    Haha..

    ReplyDelete