Wednesday 28 September 2011

Be strong girl

Am trying the best to behave like I'm actually fine/better in front of the parents but seems like the plan has failed as i'm still keep coughing/wheezing which appears to them i'm still so ill. After several checking including the x-ray, Doc said i'm actually getting better, but somehow i still have the breathing difficulty and it seems to be more serious today, two times nebuliser didn't help much this time. I didn't tell doc that i actually almost-cannot-breathe this morning after a severe cough as mom was there. I've learned that the more nervous i am, the harder i could breathe. It took me some times to calm myself down, slowly breathe in and out, telling myself that i'm gonna be fine soon, how could i be so easily defeated like this, right?

And i'll be admitted to hospital tomorrow, for better medication and recover sooner. Mommy is kinda reluctant and i know the reason, one of her daughter had been sent there and never had the chance to get out of there. Well, no worries, it's not the first time i've been sent there anyway, i'll be alright and recover soon, i'm strong babie :)

I'm not afraid of you, Mr Needle!!



Though for a very brief moment, i thought i could never breathe again.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment