Monday 26 September 2011

Seems weaker

Four days i'm on meds, thought i was supposed to be recovered or showing some sign of recovery, but in fact i went for doctor again, shortness of breath again. Doc didn't really mention whether my sickness just got better or worse, but i took nebuliser again and i'm still gonna be back for it tomorrow. According to dear some patient may take it more than one time, so i guess my situation isn't that bad though it seems to be serious as the phlegm that stuck in my lungs could not be completely diluted yet. However this second-time nebuliser seems not really works on me as i can't really cough up much phlegm compared to the first time and i could still hear myself wheezing like a poor little puppy, moreover, even standing for a short period like brushing teeth seems to be an arduous task to me, sobs. Anyway, coughing is reducing since i've finished the bottle of cough syrup, and doc has change one of the medicine, i'll be fine soon, notwithstanding that i'm so bad in swallowing the medicine pills, sobs x2. *super hate medicine*

I still can rely on my Mashi anyhow :)

No more cold drinks and air-cond, kill me with this weather ahhhh, sobs x3
Can't singalong with the music/ talking for too long now, sobs x4
And i dunno why i can still gastric when i ady had a BOWL of RICE at dinner! sobs x5

I feel bad for making parents worried :'(

Wish i could sleep better tonight, sleep supine and not waking by coughing, finger crossed.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Hmm..you should sleep earlier, that's the tips to a healthier life..=P
    Anyway, if it still didn't get any better, see a different doctor..
    The doctor may have made a mistake in diagnosis..
    Take care..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot eat snowflake ady at 30th larrrr : (((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleep supine.. my dear have learnt well =) dear be good k.. then u will recover very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. an advantage of having a pharmacist friend :p
    i'm good student!!

    ReplyDelete