Friday 29 April 2011

110km/j

If you ask me what's the best part of entering CLP, i'll reply, the freedom of driving. I still have curfew for driving though, but it's getting later, as i always wish. I enjoy driving, especially alone, i'll sing along with the radio, and i can speed up, weeee :p The fastest speed me recorded is 165km/j, and i'm not dare to go beyond it yet. Yea you will probably tell me speeding is dangerous, but i just can't help myself to speed up, can't bear with the tortoise-ish vehicle, especially on a highway, please go to hell for blocking my way! And today i found out the perfect speed for myself, 110km/j, it's definitely not slow but still within the speed limit, fulfill the requirement for me and the people worry for me :p I could not promise you to drive slow, but i'll try to drive safe okie :)

p/s: btw, i'm kind of missing on the car seat :p


2 comments:

  1. 165km/hr??!! Dear very naughty.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, if i'm not mistaken, the record should be higher :p

    ReplyDelete