Sunday 1 May 2011

Goodnight my love

Tears filled my eyes when i read your post, i guess God just want me to cry for someone worthwhile instead of someone else. You are still the one closest to my heart, perhaps i have placed you in my heart for years, so you always know me better. With you, i can still standing up again no matter how hard i fell and i know i can always come to you, you'll be opening your arms 24/7, giving me the most comfort hug ever.

How could i still complain about my life when i have you (and my family :p). Life actually treats us well isn't it :)


                                                                                                                With love, 


2 comments:

  1. love the shadows :)
    emotion-filled post

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya one of my recent fav photo too, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete