Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Monday

I call monday as my weekend, as i do not have class on both monday and tuesday. That's the only two days i could sleep until afternoon, or evening sometimes :p So today is the first time ever i woke up at 8 on a monday morning. I've been feeling sleepy all day, but i guess the reason isn't so much on the part of lack of sleep. I start yawning when i start studying.

It's April now, 4 months left to my CLP exam, i did not know much about what i am studying now. I knew it when i attended the tutorials, i almost knew nothing what the lecturer talking about. It sounds so depressing, but my problem is - i seem not to worry about it at all. This is the worst part, not feeling any pressure or burden to push myself to study!

Thanks to my dear, Mina for willingly accompany me to study. I could not study at home, i know this is a lame excuse but i just couldn't. It's really interesting thou, we keep changing the location for our so-called study group. From Levain to Sunway to Pavilion, and what's next? 

Although we weren't so productive on studying out there, but at least, for me, i studied, thou not much. Haha.. At least i do not waste all my time on some other things :)


Coffee, mac, Domo.. Life would be so much easier without the needs to study ><


No comments:

Post a Comment