Monday 11 April 2011

5 days of freedom

I seldom have a chance like this, parents away from home, no one there to control me, i guess this is one of the reason i'm missing UK so much. The first night i went wild, with my dear :) We did not tell anyone about our plan, it was so much fun. Dear said i've changed, ya i do, i'm no longer the shy one on the dance floor. We dance, we shouted, we sang out loud, we had fun. The most crazy part, we went for a foot reflexiology at 4 in the morning. KL doesn't seem to be as dangerous as you and i thought it would be. At least at that moment, i was feeling quite safe. The night didn't just end like that as i still have to fetch my youngest brother to school at 7am. So we officially went to bed around 8am. What a crazy night.

The next day, we had a relaxing evening before sending dear home. I stayed a little while at dear's place, chatting. This is what the besties do that we always dream of :) I decided to skip class last min, just because i wanna have dinner with brothers. The reason is acceptable, isn't it *wink* another pleasant night.

Mun came pick me up on the friday afternoon. Starting the day with a cup of caramel macchiato, perfect :) Waiting for dear to finish class then we went Levain, my favourite hang out spots recently. Having lunch and chatting at such an environment, with the smell of bread, it could not be any better. I was late to my class, because of the stupid KL traffic, but we had fun again on the car, and we establish a new group, GBM, and i shall reveal the reason later. After my class Jinwah came pick three of us up, we almost wanted to go Genting, but ended up at Neway, singing midnight k again. Another night reaching home at 5 in the morning.
I've got your text, still able to make my tears flow easily huh. And yes, i miss you too.

Saturday i was late for lunch with coursemates and class. I didn't hear any alarm that i set from 10am to 12pm. Grrrrrr >< We are good students today, did not skip class :p Meet up with my Angels gang for dinner, they bought me flowers, how lovely :) We had a very late (and i insist the super late delay) celebration of my 2010 birthday and graduation. They made me a scrapbook style of birthday and graduation card, so sweet, and i've got a waterproof lomo camera as present. Weeeee, i'm on cloud nine.

And i've spend a night with you, the day that i've waited so long, but our relationship no longer the same. I wonder what will we do if nothing change, but i just wonder. We gossip for awhile, talked about our life at UK, i'm missing our home, at Bovis, missing the nights we spent at london. I still remember no matter how late, i was still waiting for you to be home, sometimes i'll cook your supper, or i massage you, and we camp at the backyard, all these little happiness, made me smile. I had a dream, i wish i could forever not wake up. Everything seems so real yet i told myself i gotta come back to reality after walking out from the house. I gonna play my part well, and believe me, i will.

Finally, parents home, spent some times talking with them, glad that they enjoy the trip. The funny part is  they accidentally mis-took a captain's luggage. It freaks me out when the airasia officer called me. The careless parents, i guess my carelessness must have been inherited from them :p
These five days is just like a blink of an eye, i could not ask for any better. And here comes another week, another week of plans. Thank god for giving me such a week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment