Monday 4 April 2011

After so long...

I used to blog a lot, it's a way for me to express myself, my happiness and unhappiness. But i have lost my mood to blog since the day. I allow myself do nothing, i cried, i shouted, i drove fast, i listen to all the sad songs, i messed up my room and never intend to tidy up, i could not sleep at night cause once i close my eyes, i will start thinking. I was like a zombie, living but actually dying. It should be the hardest moment of my life but thank god, my friends, they are there for me, they accompany me, whatever i wanna do, they will take me to, when i'm down, they'll listen or not listen when i choose not to say anything. They keep my life busy, until i do not have much spare time to think or emo. Because of them, i know i gotta move on, by myself. I know i'm the only one who can stop myself from crying now, and i guess i'm doing it perfectly, i did not cry since the day i disallow myself to cry.

Life is somehow fair, cause when you lost something, you will actually gain something back, or something new.

I'm moving on, so i'm start writing again :)


1 comment: