Wednesday 13 April 2011

Me thought...

I'm confused, everything seems to be so real, i'm afraid, my feeling might be wrong, it might be just an illusion. The 12 hours is just like a dream to me, thou i dunno did you feel the same as i feel. Do you know that I actually felt relieved and happy when i was in your hug? :) Sometimes i wonder, where will life take us to, will we stay forever like this? or the story gonna ends one day? There are so many possibilities. I've learned not to question God about it, cause i believe everything happens for a reason. I'm not gonna ask for anything more, cause i'm contented at what i have and what i used to have now.

I took some times, to finally realize, we cannot go back to the past anymore, something changes, so we move on. Times wait for no one. If we are meant to be, we will know it one day. Tell me if you find it out earlier. And I still believe in fairytales, the happy endings, the prince and the princess will live happily ever after. People says life is like a book, we will never know what's gonna happen next, but at least, you are one of my favourite page now. Maybe i'll find my new favourite part in the next chapter, but who knows, you might appear on the next next chapter again.

I smile when i miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment