Thursday 8 December 2011

Who took all my attention away?

GENIE did!

She's not Husky btw.

This 2 months old little monster is getting used to the environment as she started to become shoooo naughty. She rarely barks, except last night she barked me down to accompany her when she's all alone in the living room. And she likes to stick with me (or basically any human) whenever she's sitting, thou she likes to bite :( (but i'm sure it's not gonna hurt you too much)

Isn't she shooo adorable? (and you MUST only say YES!)

Feeling of a responsibility on me now, yessh I have to clean her pee and poo, regardless how smelly it is :/ but i guess she knows where to do it now, learnt in 2 two days times, isn't my baby Genie smart enough :))

and this is a lifetime promise that I'm gonna give her the best, love and care.
She will be a blissful girl, just like me :)


It's all about Genie now :)


1 comment:

  1. try to stop her from biting, or else she will get used to it..=)
    Huge responsibility huh?
    I'm sure you can be a good owner..=)

    ReplyDelete