Sunday 11 December 2011

Moo-moooooody,

The empty cage and the doggie odor that still lingers in the air reminds me of your absence. Little did i know I've given you all my love in such a short time, that's why I'm so heartache when seeing you feeling unwell, even just a minor one. I'm hating myself for my inexperience :'( I'm sorry to leave you in the pet shop that you would probably staying alone at night. Wonder would you sleep well without me there to lull you to sleep. Please come back to jie jie soon okie, i'm missing you ady.

Genie at the vet.

p/s: no worries Genie is just having a mild diarrhea. I believe she'll be jumping around to bite you soon!





1 comment:

  1. eh, don't teach her to bite, or else no one will sayang her..haha..
    can't wait to meet her..=)

    ReplyDelete