Monday 5 December 2011

Sunday,

Perhaps I should change my bloggie to All about her food :p Been eating real hard lately :/

Brunch @ Hon Kee Porridge, Puchong
The raw fishy porridge is nice, me love!

Tong sui @ Poon Kee Dessert, Puchong
I always have space in stomach for dessert :))

Dinner @ 100°c Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant
Having boiling soup in a rainy evening, blissful :) 

The Bestseller, hot n cold @ Snowflake, Kuchai Lama
and surprisingly it's not full house on Sunday evening.

I'll have a free one next time, who wanna go with meee :))

Lastly,
Imma showing you how to pose...
:/
mj
heh.

Good night.


wonder why am i hungry again after this ate-till-bloated day :3


2 comments:

  1. Haha, you should stop eating!
    I like the raw fish porridge too, but I tried it at lot 10's Hon Kee, not original one..
    I don't dare to go out with you now..
    eat too much..haha..=P
    btw, can I use your photo as MJMS's profile pic? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i always hungry, how to stop eating :/
    bleeeeh copyright! unless you all pose like this too then all put as profile pic :p

    ReplyDelete