Monday 19 December 2011

Here comes the working life.

The view i have, e-ve-ry-day

Technically I'm not really stepping into the stage of working yet but it's the overlapping area between work and study. Working as a intern in a law firm make me feel sooo clueless... (and it's only get better prolly after i confirm i have a table, weee :p) I know i should not have expected there will be a proper people like a lecturer guiding you from the start but the person who guide me just dunno how to guide me :/ ya he has more experiences but it's only because he came in earlier than me and sometimes he just made me doing extra work and i started to dislike him when he's throwing all the job to me when he's off to a 2 weeks holidays, wth. By the way, is there any intern working such a looooong hours like me do? From 9 in the morning, non stop working till late 7/8-ish or the new record is 9pm, EVERYDAY! this internship sucks rite x_x

Despite the irresponsible people and the overflowing workloads, I actually liking to work. I know we always missing the good old times in school and uni but we will still grow up and reach this stage of adulthood. I learn a lot from working, all the legal documents that we studied in degree and CLP is all now appear in front of me. I feel a sense of accomplishment when i first drafting out an originating summon and affidavit. And i find out the lady, Ms Jean who is a very experienced clerk in the office is actually a nice person, she's quite patient to teach whenever i ask, not as unfriendly as the first impression that she given me. And the boss, Mr. lawyer is kinda willing to listen to me (both suggestion and complaints) thus he's giving me a better offer now (like parking fees to dinner and to start working at 10, muahaha). I feel a little bit daring to request so much from boss but still, employee rights, you know :p

I'm still spending time with Genie regardless how late i reach home and tiredness. She's such a naughty cutie. She's still sick thou, down with flu and fever, and we brought her to vet again. We did a virus test for her just in case any bacterial infection. Mom and i almost cried when the doc taking blood from Genie, i would rather be the one to suffer that :'( Anyway, after an injection and meds, she's actually getting better today, not like yesterday just laying and staying in the cage all day which worries me so much.

Baby Genie got a new toy 
Shoooooo cute when she hugs rite, yes!

So now you see, all my time is occupied by work, and Genie. Sounds boring? heh it's interesting (and challenging)! Gonna hit the sack now, nitez :)


1 comment:

  1. omg, you are so daring!
    But you have got a GOOD offer, it's really good..
    But the amount of work, is still too much..
    Haha, my master is reluctant to ask me to stay back, and jing's master will ask her to go back when it's 6pm..
    You deserve a better offer! =P
    Btw, since you earn the most among us, next meal on you! =P
    Haha, just kidding, let's take turn, just a tradition that we should belanja makan when we got a job..=P

    ReplyDelete