Saturday 10 December 2011

Exhausted.

Slept at 3am wake at 8am, a day with packed schedule.
Awesome.

A day with love, done pedicure and manicure, chatime x2 and lunch, christmas shopping (where we've got everything in less than 4 hours time) and the most importantly, the girls talk :)) Every little thing she does just make me love her more and more 

Mini hairdo by dear, me *heart* bow.

Zara kills.

Evening dinner with da gang which decided quite last min. Foods, talks, fun and laughter. Life is boring without friends :)
A belated yet secret birthday celebration, which is like 1 month laaate? :p
and one of the participant is unrevealable. 

Before the end of the day, Genie has a lot of visitors today :) I guess no one can resist her surplus-ing cuteness! But she seems showing the symptom of diarrhea at the evening, and again in the midnight, which explains why i'm still awake at this hour. After cleaning the cage and poo then bathe Genie and myself, i'm officially tired.

I wish she could talk and tell me what's wrong ><
I'm worried.


Little joy of the day: Someone's sacrificing the sleeping time for me 


No comments:

Post a Comment