Tuesday 27 December 2011

Letter to Santa

I know i have not been a good girl all these while, so many white lies and unrevealable truth. Sometimes i wonder what if someone finds out about the other side of me, it surely would not be a positive comment :/ Anyway, spending the holiday with the loves one is a bliss, so I'm still a blissful girl and I'm contented. Am not going to ask anything more but, just a healthier Genie. Dear Santa, please bless this little baby to have a stronger body, don't be like the owner, aiks.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

p/s: Thou i dunno the reason why you're bringing me to the centre of the dance floor, was a little afraid to look at you, yes it's so close that i scare we'll kiss, but i must say your hug is really comforting, just like you always do to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment