Saturday 3 December 2011

It's all about foods and meeting-ups,

Warning: Kindly ignore all the photos if you're feeling hungry at the moment especially in the middle of the night or work or you can just skip this post as it's a completely soliloquy of this still-not-sleeping-at this-hour girl *innocent eyes rolling*

Fri, 25/11
Yvo and I finally managed to squeeze some times out, meeting Cindy for dinner. The continuously day and night volunteer job for PIC did bring three of us close to each other, and it's been awhile for us to like sit down and do some girls talk/gossiping :)

@ Rendezvous Steak Garden, Kampung Pandan
The crab is awesomely yummy!
Special thanks to Louis for the dinner and supper-tea :p


Sat, 26/11 ~ Mon, 28/11
Dear's homealone, so we're having a private sleepover party :p I'm not gonna tell what crazy stuff we did :X

A very casual brunch @ Taipei Walker, Kuchai Lama
I'm loving the tiramisu coffee 

A spontaneous meeting up with the old friends @ Pitstop, Kuchai Lama
Little did i know board games can be so much fun :)
and I'm actually good at it :p (call me the winner!)

the sleepover pitcha! 
We can actually talking about smurfs for the whole night :p

Little shopping i did, got myself all different colour of clothing, heh

Late brunch again @ Milwaukee
The restaurant is all us, cause no one gonna have any meal at that hour like us :p

dinner with family @ A Wet Thai
the crab cut my thumb, sobs :'(


Tue, 29/11
Someone cheering up my day by sending lotsa funny and jokes pic to me :)

i find this monster so kewww :))

lunch/tea with mom @ Secret Recipe
Chocolate Indulgence still the best :)

Fav strawberries that big bro brought back from Cameron, still fresh!


Wed, 30/11
And finally, meeting darling Joyce :)) Talking about travelling to Europe all night just make us so excited! till we come to realize that.. we gonna work our ass off for the $$$. Why aren't we born to be rich TT 

@ Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro

Okay now you see how much i ate, HOW CAN I NOT GAIN WEIGHT *you can officially call me piglet now* cause basically i just sleep eat eat eat sleep everyday :3
and it's not the end, more to come on December...

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo ><
(and now only i have the time to post this, oh my, where has the time gone?)


am actually talking to myself, pfft


No comments:

Post a Comment