Sunday 8 May 2011

It's saturday!

A 2 days-off weekend is definitely a wishful thinking for a CLP student, and i insist to emphasize that we even have class on public holiday!! We have got long hours classes ever since the start and it only gets longer hours for the revision class now :(

It's been awhile since the last time we skip class, together. Ya we did skip class separately due to some personal reason, but today, opps we did it again. By the way, we (or me) have try the best not to skip class anymore, so, today's just an exception, since we have got the notes for the skipping class. And we are so happy for this spontaneous decision :)

Since i only left one more hour to sleep, gotta wake up at 7 for class later, i have to make this short. Special thanks to Jing and Yvonne, they accompanied me the whole evening to shop for my present for mom and the casing for my new toy :) I've got what i wanted today, the present, the devil casing, the happiness of skipping class and the pleasure time i spent my dear friends, so, i'm a happieee girl today.

and i'm so addicted with the lomo-ish photos now


No comments:

Post a Comment