Friday 6 May 2011

New Toy

After a night of waiting, i've finally got my new phone :) but this also kinda means my jet is dying. I still love jet so much even he's no longer my top favourite now, he used to be my all time companion, we have good memories, so i'm not gonna let him die like this, gonna bring him doctor soon.

Back to the main topic, my new baby born on 5th of May, what a nice date. My friends actually texting me once the phone is launched at the evening. I was intended to grab it yesterday, but i was late, can't tell you how sad i was when i was told i couldn't get it that day. Yea, i was sad until we went drinking last night, haha lame excuse i know :p plus, my alcohol tolerance seems to be a little improved as i wasn't too tipsy after i drank, cheers xD Well, and i was *ahem* too excited like a small kid going to a class trip on the next day *hmm* till i couldn't sleep, even i only went to bed at 6 in the morning with an exhausted body *blushed*  And i woke at 9, didn't sleep much, mom accompanied me to collect it. Dang dang :)

 my new baby, isn't it beautiful :)

Have a little thought today, i always get what i wanted initially in the end. My primary school ambition was to become a lawyer, though i changed during my secondary school and never thought it could be, but guess what, i'm a law graduate now, halfway to the path of lawyer, if i can make it, finger crossed. Few years back, when i was buying my first ever laptop, mac is my dream but no one agrees, so i went for my pinky toshiba, i have to say it's really a nice laptop, however it was stolen and i'm still heartache for it, but i got my mac now. And the recent one, i always wanted iphone 4 white, but i convinced myself to be patiently waiting for iphone 5, however my jet spoiled unexpectedly, so yea, there comes my baby :)

I guess things in life have their own routines, they come to you so closely and you thought you could almost hold them, but somehow they leave, so you stop dreaming about them, and yet they might come back to you eventually, now it's your turn to catch them, or not, the destiny.
Maybe that's what i should do/ doing.

Allow me continue basking in the joy of my new baby x)


No comments:

Post a Comment