Tuesday 3 May 2011

My kind of weekend.

There goes the torturing weekend classes, the classes weren't so bad, but how could an ordinary people stand such 8 hours classes which non-stop bombing you the so called possible answer in the exam. I must be thankful that Yvonne is still with me in the class, where i can always refer to her when i miss out some points. I really HATE classes on weekend, it ruins my family day, and now they even deprive us of PUBLIC HOLIDAY, CLP sucks :(

 I'll give a 5 or 6/10. Not a must-watch movie for me.

Hanging out with friend is always the fastest way to get me out from the boring-stressful CLP student life. Went for a movie today, THOR, watching it because of the pretty Natalie Portman, sadly her role isn't so outstanding in this movie and another main reason is, we can't get the ticket for Fast and Furious 5, aikss, too last minute. And I did a little shopping today after the 2 weeks restriction :p I did control myself, only allowed myself to grab 2 pieces of clothes, a simple white top and a green miniskirt, hmm.. shopping wise, though i was initially planning to shop for the Mothers' Day present, hehe. Well, i guess i'll do some shopping again before my Phuket trip and the presents for my loved one *winks* So May will be my shopping month, hoorayyyy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment