Thursday 26 May 2011

The nostalgia


Went back to a place where i used to stay for the past 9 years in my life by chance. It never really belonged to us, we rented it, and we did not buy it at last, but home is where the family is, so it was home. For as long as i remember, we have shifted from home to home due to some reasons, for few times. I was young at the keep-shifting-period, fortunately, so parents were the one doing the packing. From my primary to secondary school, this is the place where i called home, from a small little girl to grown up teenage girl, spending the most carefree and jovial moment in my life. The ages that free from troubles and worries, the biggest concern was only the fringe that could never be tidily combed. The sweet seventeen.

Time brings changes in places and people, but the memories remain. I still remember the masak-masak and lego playing time with brothers, attempted cleaning the living room when parents were away, stealthy novels reading when mom forcing me to bed, never ending phone calls, owning my very first tortoise pets, the indistinction of love and friendship. Sweet little times i had :)

From Taman Ranting to Permas Jaya to Sri Petaling to Balakong to Kajang to Hatfield, every places remind me the different stages of my life. Looking back the path i've walked, it wasn't too many obstacles nor challenges, and i still meet good people from place to place, i'm lucky enough i guess. Thank God for all the blessings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment