Wednesday 4 May 2011

Who said nights were for sleep

Finally, I manage to upload my Sekinchan photos to facebook, finally found one software to add the watermarks on the photos. It proved my determination if i really wanna do something, but i'm so lazy to edit the photos again after the time i spent on the watermarks thingy :p so, the photos are original ;)

I always awake at this hour, everyone is sleeping, the night is silent. The hands of the clock seem to move a little bit slower, so i could indulge myself in this carefree moments slightly longer. Tonight i'm not alone, the rhythm of the rain has accompanied me all night, so do the photos. Despite that i might be regretted for not sleeping earlier in few years later, for the obvious signs of aging that might have occurred, or not, i'm actually enjoying the nights, ever since i fell in love with the feeling of staying awake during midnights.

Everyone is about to wake up, or they are actually waking up now. It's time for me to go to bed, i just live like a medieval vampire living in a castle, gonna go back to the coffin before the first ray of the sun shine into the room. Goodnight.

Wake me up by with your lips later, would you? 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment