Tuesday 11 October 2011

I lay my love on them ♥


I'm definitely over the age of being crazy for any idol, but they have been my all-time-favourite, ever since secondary school and till today, my heart still pounds whenever i heard any of their songs. I can't even decide which is my fav song of them because there are just way tooooooo many. ♪♫♥♫ Cause it's us against the world, you and me against them all, if you're listening to these words know that we are standing tall.. Can't believe that I'm the fool again, I thought this love would never end, how was i to know, you never told me.. I'm already there, take a look around, i'm the sunshine in your head, i'm the shadow on the ground, i'm the whisper in the wind, i'm your imaginary friend, and i know i'm in your prayers, i'm already there.. Tell me what makes a man, wanna give you all his heart, smile when you're around and cry when you're apart.. ♪♫♥♫  I bet you could just sing with me all night cause we are too familiar with them :)

This song was once dedicated to you.
If you've lost your way. I will keep you safe


This is a concert without any special effect, no much decoration on stage (or i should say no decoration at all), no dancer, no DJ. Just Mark, Kian, Nicky, Shane and all of us. They sang, they talked, and they danced a little bit (in a cute way). Every song tells a different story, you can either singalong with them or just quietly listen and indulge yourself in their voices or the story. Oh ya, someone proposed on the stage, me envy, on the part that the lady got to hug Westlife, awww :/
(p/s: and i needa special thanks to someone paid for me, teehee)

At last i chose this, cause i'm so in love with this song, at the very first time i heard it at their previous mini-concert.
Tonight, you're gonna know how much I miss you and I miss you so


They're simply amazing :)



And if you wanna know, why Michelle, because Nicky sings so 





Maybe tomorrow you'll say that you're mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment