Monday 24 October 2011

Big project ongoing.

I've spent the weekend to pack all my things into boxes, except the furnitures and some clothes still hanging on in the wardrobe, basically i have 30++ boxes of stuff, oh ya, the shoes boxes are excluded. My room has never been this empty before, and tomorrow will be the making of new wardrobe, it's like a total makeover of my room sweet room, can't wait :}

clockwise: ignore the puffy eyes, never get enough rest ever since i discharged from the hospital, which is like, a month ago? :/ > small part of the packing boxes > my still newly-looked wardrobe, which will be abandoned simply because it's not big enough for a clothes-keeper-owner like mieee ><

Nonetheless, which means, there's gonna be lotsa unpacking/arranging/tidying work to be done.

Life is busy, as i told you.


p/s: i'm gonna miss my old wardrobe though it's only few steps distance away from my room :p


3 comments:

  1. 30++ boxes??
    You should really stop shopping..
    Ask me out when you are in shopping mall and I will stop you from shopping..
    Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear, u're not clothes keeper... u're clothes collector! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, i will try my very best to discard some items later :p

    ReplyDelete