Friday 7 October 2011

Goodbye Steve.


It's really not my intention to be like i'm so care about the death of him, but everyone who has a fb account would know about this news, as the first thing i checked when wakey from the not-well-sleep this morning. Honestly i'm a total noob for all technology products, or maybe i should say i'm absolutely lazy to figure out how the machines work thus owning a Mac or Iphone didn't bring much enhancement to me, I just bought it for the sake of having it. To me Steve J. is nothing but just the inventor (okie, an outstanding/famous one), not until i spent 15mins to watch his commencement speech at Stanford University, 2005, the one he shared 3 of his true life stories which genuinely touched me and changed my point of view towards him.

(or if you prefer to read and i've got you the text of the speech.)


My super-favourite part,

Isn't it somehow similar with anything happens for a reason? *wink*


So i'm here, showing my respect to this brilliant man of the century.
To the impacts and changes, he brought to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment