Thursday 13 October 2011

Allow me to be negative for at least today,

This year has never been easy for me, from love, study, to health, they just slipping through my fingers one by one when i tried to catch them. Losing the love one, failure in study, admitted to hospital and met an accident, how many of you could be much bad luck than me in just a 10-months-time, and yes nothing really good happening. I never intend to complain how miserable my life could be, but please stop telling me to think positive or optimistic cause i ady am and stop asking me to stay strong cause i've been strong all these while. You will never understand how does it feel like crying but you just no longer have tears / the feeling of staying strong alone after losing the shoulder you could lean on / afraid of you could stop breathing anytime or not waking up from sleep anymore / keep smiling everyday and hold the fear of needles and the unwillingness to have medicines in the hospital simply because you don't wanna worry the parents / stay calm and making the judgement to minimize the damage to the car at a very brief moment before the accident.. The feeling of you just been through one bad stuff/challenge in life and think that everything gonna be alright again buuut, another bad stuff happens.
I've been handling all these by myself and i'm absolutely tired now. Don't i just deserve a break from these? I'm sick of staying strong/positive.

Told you i do be optimistic. Yet sometimes i just prefer to be realistic, instead of hoping for miracles.
So, damn it for staying positive!
去你的明天会更好!

and i hate myself for not hating you any longer, grrr.


2 comments:

  1. okok, I wouldn't say stay strong, stay positive..
    but can I say 兔年会更好? or we should change it to 龙年会更好。。=P
    苦尽甘来mar..
    your luck is coming SOON! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty,

    Didn't know that you actually went pass all these before you came to perhentian... ermm, u seems very okay je, at least from ur 外表上

    not like someone suffer from 情伤...also not like someone 才刚医院吊水出来的...看你粉嫩嫩的,还蛮健康开朗的啊 :) you do be very optimistic har...(or at least u pretend to be) keep on the effort ba, optimistic can heal ur lesions...

    i think travelling and mixing with all the new people can help u ease ur moody-ness kut...try go out more often to grasp some fresh air ba :)

    "Don't regret anything u do, and don't complaint anything that happened on u, cause in the end it make u WHO YOU ARE."

    不要酱悲观啦,你今年是犯太岁啦,一整年走衰运,要等衰运走完,好运才会来嘛... 也就是说,现在才十月,你还会有几个月的日子要继续走衰运咯... :p 哈哈,加油哦! 明年你的运势就会恢复正常了啦... 下次找我帮你算命!xD

    ReplyDelete