Thursday 6 October 2011

The absence of September

Some says you will tend to be more appreciated for what you've lost, yes it applies to me, i've learnt that nothing could be more important than being healthy, nothing much i can do without a healthy body. There are so many more tasks/plans out there to be done, how could i ever been deprived from all these fun stuff in life again, right? Can't believe i didn't do any(much) shopping/hangouts/movies for such a loooong period, ohnooooop :/

Been sleeping for too long, it's like my september never existed. *taking a deep breath* Can't wait to shop/play/hangout/work/study/sing again, hellooo October!


Continue breathing, one of the best thing in life.
I couldn't be anymore grateful to You, my Lord.



Little Joy of the Day: A call from the farfaraway friend, cheer me up, abit, heh :)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment