Tuesday 7 May 2013

Show, again.


No I'm not his fans at all, thou i've been to his concert for the second time in 2 years time :p Thanks to Yen i've got 4 tickets to the concert again, weee. This time is at Genting, a lil distance, but I always prefer to watch concert here cause no matter what seat you've bought, you'd still have clearer view of the stage compare to other stadium which you may only see your idol as tiny as your nail size.

Well, I'm even not familiar with his songs this time, but he's funny as usual, I like the way he communicate with his fan, admire his hard work as a performer, he can really dance and sing at the same time, wow, plus his super HD screen on the stage with nice effects, it's indeed a great show. 


Now i understand why his fans so die hearted :p 

Special thanks to Dan and Vince for accompany dear and I all the way to Genting which they're definitely not interested at the concert at all, oppps.


No comments:

Post a Comment