Monday 6 May 2013

A Day To Be Remembered,


I was trying to be objective towards all the pre-election rumours about parties trying to create choas after the poll or some dirty cheats to win. It's very common thing in every country before general election, thou I'm quite sick at all these shits. I insisted not to share any unconfirmed and unofficial news on facebook or whatsapp, not to mislead any of my dear friends and family, thou some of them have made their stand quite obviously in facebook. I was seriously considering which candidates deserve my vote, instead of choosing the parties or following the flow of 'Ubah' tsunami. I believe the result would reflect the choice of the people, as all of us have done our part, casted the vote. However, as we waited for the result to be announced one by one, I can't help but started to believe the rumours are true. I'd not be surprised that BN won, but seriously, please play it clean. What the hell is your democracy you claim that you are, how could you just turn a deaf ear to your people, the majority votes have spoken for the people, you should SERIOUSLY using your goddamn brain to think what have you done or NOT DONE for the people, instead of speaking nonsense to cover your lost!

Thanks for teaching us a lesson. You totally light up my mind. A change always needed time, insistent and courage. It's never easy, but we will never give up.

Oh, please enjoy the victory.


No comments:

Post a Comment