Thursday 30 May 2013

Hey,

I have a habit of reading back my blog posts of the month, the memories are flashing back, and I even refer to Dear's post on what she wrote about me that time. I did not read/watch any sad stories lately so yea it's been awhile since I cried like this (maybe thats's why I've got dry eyes :p), I have no idea where's the tears come from. Used to write really long-winded posts that time, guess that I must be really free, opps. I guess I've closed my heart ever since then, no one could come it, and the people inside could not go out. I do not like to talk about myself, thou people try to dig it out, but really, my mouth is sealed, all I can do is write, the only way to express my complicated feelings, and to clear the mind. Looking back the past, have I burdened you with too much of tears? I'm sorry, perhaps that's the reason why you're so afraid of hurting me again. No worries okie, I'm a tougher mushroom now, and I do like how happy and relax we currently are, the moments we have, now. The past has no longer haunting me anymore, I hope you do feel the same too :)

Oh I have clearer vision now. x


No comments:

Post a Comment