Thursday 13 September 2012

Those are the days...

The field, College Lane campus, University of Hertfordshire, UK

That was a September autumn, when all of us flew over 14538km (says Google map) from our home sweet home to this dream land, the country that we are so familiar yet so far away. It's just the beginning of the autumn, comfy weather with cold breeze, but it's cold enough for people who lives in the forever-summer-country like us. I've forgotten how blue the sky was when we first reached, there are too many thing for us to explore, the new environment and stuff have caught all my attention. The emotion of excitement exceeded the blues of leaving home, I did not cry in the airport at all like my friends predict (smile). Maybe i should have noticed that I wasn't that fragile that me or everyone else thought I'd be, from the start.

The short-hair me, with my fav blue long cardigan.

19.09.09 the day we left on a jetplane.


3 comments:

  1. Awww... You made me think of those days in UK..
    Those happy days.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna start writing about it :) might steal some of your pic to post here ler. you know i've lost all my photos :(

    ReplyDelete