Friday 14 September 2012

Flat 6, Room 8

Aldenham Hall, De Hav, UH

I always dream to have a big window right beside my study table or dining area, so i could enjoy the view while reading/eating. The window of my dorm isn't that big and the view isn't impressive enough, as seen in the pic, it's only houses and dorm, yet the colours of the sky is where its fascinating about. I used to spend some times to check on this a lil ordinary scenery, the colour of the sky and leaves change as the season change. Remember when the time sky's getting dark early at 4pm during autumn/winter, me and my friends just thought it's the time to cook dinner (heh) and how I just stared through the window when i try to ignore the assignments on the table (heheh). 

Staying away from home for the very first time, and staying so far away from home brings me total freedom, which also means I'm totally on my own. Independence, I'd never learn that fast without staying abroad. 

The room that carries lotsa memories. Imy.


2 comments: