Sunday 13 November 2011

The sun is still shining tomorrow.

It took me some times to backup and restore the phone ('cause someone helped me to jb it before) but the stupid Gardens Maxis staff insisted my warranty is void thus reluctant to repair, but my whitey so zhang hei - it's recoving by itself :) The speaker starts working last night and the flashlight works today, yea only left the camera which is the most important one to mieee :/ Baby please recover soon okie. 

Despite all the apps (including my whatsapp ><) are gone, yet restoring it has upgraded my whitey to IOS 5 which i lubb cause it's so naise (too bad no jb version yet) and without camera, i'm deco-ing the phone with some cute stuff which i lubb too ♥ i'm actually having fun with the new phone :p

See my cutey kitty lockscreen.

Thou a single minor thing could bring my mood down, yet a little ordinary stuff like spending good time with family could made my day either.

A day without any troubles, arguments or plan is a bliss. I'm a blissful girl today, tomorrow and you can continue counting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment