Friday 25 November 2011

I had a date...

with Edward today 

Was planning to write an essay on my affection towards him, buuut it's breaking dawn now, shall do it later :p And I love how Bella dressing up btw, especially the one above :)

Hey you! I know you'll be reading, it's been awhile since we last doing things like what we did today, like we (or maybe you) forever running out of time >< slightly imperfect because of my sickness and didn't get enough of rest as planned :/ Anyway, I had a great evening :)) don't be jealous that I can sleep till the afternoon (or evening) later okie :p

Little Joy of the day: when you capture a nice pic of yourself *self-flattering* Some says the sexiest curve on a girl's body is the smile :) I do love the curve of my smile *continue self-flattering* and who says patient must display a patient look?
I prove you wrong, weeee

Another joy of the day: Talking like hours on the phone with the bestie, the jokes and gossip, somehow I'm really happy for her newly update, thou it might turn into a sad ending, but the sweet process is kinda pleasing rite? *wink* and we do (or I do) believe in fairytale, cause it did happen sometimes, irregularly, rarely, yet making it so precious and praiseworthy isn't it :)))  

Song of tonight: 
A beautiful song, but not a really good mv :/

I just couldn't stop myself repeating it. Romance kills a penguin, yea, that's me.
♥ ♪ ♫ I have died everyday, waiting for you ♫ ♪ 



I'm just a happie little girl today :))))


2 comments: