Wednesday 16 November 2011

Just an ordinary Tuesday.

As my whitey's cam not working again, I've sent my phone back to KLCC Maxis Centre (as the Gardens one turned me down). This time I met a nicer guy which told me that they will replace a new one for me, hmm, thou I'm happy to get a new phone yet I was a little bit blue about giving in my whitey, always too sentimental i know, it's always hard for me to abandon anything that once belonged to/ with me. Oppps, a little bit out of topic :p anyway it's gonna takes 7 to 14 days for the replacement thus in the meantime I'm not using the hp number so yep, please look for me in fb :3 

Besides, mommie was along with me all day and we had great times, from late brunch to talks to shopping to talks to coffeetime to talks again. We actually went into almost all the branded stores and checking up all the bags, heh fun times. I guess one thing I've been doing good lately is to be more patient to the parents, who else would love you so unconditionally like the parents do, I must be really blessed to be brought to this family, so I'm appreciating everything they give to me, and i'm giving them the best of me too.

Why would I be rush to seek someone else's hand when I can actually hold my parent's tight :)

I can't really decide which make my day the most 

Tonight dinner was a lil bit crowded cause dad's big bro (大伯) was coming town with the whole family, which included the sis-in-law, bro-in-law and the little new born baby niece, what a big family. It's like a mini family reunion cause 三伯's family was joining us for dinner too, another good times :) The baby niece is so keeeeewt as she keeps on demanding people (which she chose) to carry her, you can hear her baby murmur just somehow make me love her more *heart melts* and she just loves my long hair which she'd be holding/playing with the little fingers whenever i carry her :) I'd probably see her again when we balik kampung, so okie, we'll have the little baby to play in this coming CNY.

Can't show you her keeeeeewt face as my phone is gone, sobs. But i'm showing you my naughty face before i call it a day.
Tired face i know, after a day long.

Thank god for giving me such a great day*
Good night *hugsie


No comments:

Post a Comment