Wednesday 23 October 2013

Say a lil prayer,

Although not a close friend of mine, but still, I can feel the tears when I see him in current condition. I guess now I could slightly understand my mom's feeling on my lil sis, it is so.. heartbreaking and takes a lot of courage to take care of your own child in such condition. His family is so strong, they show no sorrows, no tears, so I told myself not to ruin this. I stayed a lil while, told him I was there, looked around, checking on his heartbeat, cause I know tears would fill my eyes if I continue to look at him, and I manage to make a prayer for him.

Dear God, please bless him and give him strength, may his pain cease and fear be released. Please bless his family, to grant them hope, love and strength, keep them positive and optimistic in this. Let them go through this together, Amen.

Hmm, teary night.



No comments:

Post a Comment