Wednesday 2 October 2013

About Time.

Rating: 10/10, yea first time ever, deffo my fav movie of the year :)

Was anticipating this movie for some times, I thought it'd be just another heart-warming love story, romance movie is always my thing, I love watching/reading love stories, perhaps that's why I'm slightly unrealistic in love. Well, back to the movie, I used to think that British film are slightly boring-er than American film, but this movie has totally changed my point of view. I'll not mention any thing about this stories, cause I really recommend this movie and I wish you to watch it. It's a beautiful love story between the couple, between the dad and son and the family, it's a story that is so touching that would make you laugh or cry. Yea i cried like hell in the cinema. Adore this movie to the max :)

Missing your shoulder when I cried, thou I know how much you hated my tears ;'(


No comments:

Post a Comment