Tuesday 13 August 2013

Penang,

It's all about food, the now-everyone-must-take photo-murals, and some relaxing time with the family :) Travelling during public holiday is big no-no for me, people mountain people sea everywhere we go, traffic jam, queue up for table and food and take photo (and seriously some people dunno how to QUEUE). Honestly I'm so not likey it, yet the family member may only travel together during this peak period, so yea, I'm taking this. Despite the annoying crowd, the foods are still good, and we were quite lucky few times in gettin seats in the restaurant :p Plus we have visited few nice cafe, which is my fav. Further, I'm so satisfied to throw myself into the nice swimming pool and bathtub :) So I shall conclude that I'm happy with the trip, after all time with family is the most important thing right!

Clockwise from the top left : the famous Penang road laksa, char kway teow, chendol and rojak; hearts this lil kitty mural; recent addiction - chasing korean drama in the middle of night, with tea and snacks ; bubbly bath time <3

How fast the time passes, it's ady mid-aug now! Arrrgh, time management!!


No comments:

Post a Comment