Wednesday 7 August 2013

Comment vas-tu?

Have been seeing this bridge quite frequent lately, in book, movie and drama. Even I've travelled to Paris twice, I still did not get the chance to visit here. Thou I have to agree that by attaching the padlock on the bridge and throw the key into Seine did not guarantee you a forever love and commitment, but I guess it's the love and affection at the moment of attaching the padlock matter the most.

(Pictures stealing from insta :p)

Perhaps there's a reason behind that why I did not get to visit Pont des Arts, or did not get to travel to Paris, with you. I guess I'd find it out one day, when I return to this city of romance :')

[Fyi: The French police have been known to patrol this bridge to stop keys from being thrown into the river.]

Je vais bien,


No comments:

Post a Comment