Tuesday 31 July 2012

The post-exam post

As i wish the exam is finally over and i've been a lil busy after that, yes i mean meeting up with people. Sometimes i think it seems like i have never-ending tasks to be completed and lotsa friends to meet up for, time seems to run so fast at this moment, I've done nothing much productive than E-A-T! Yesssh i had too a lot of good foods even during the exam period, one of the best comfort for this CLP-defeated mind :/ Shall post about the food laterr, 'cause it's way too much to be concluded in a post :p

The first week after exam I've tried to sleep early, like seriously early 11pm everyday and wakey at 7, too bad it only lasted like... 3 days than goes back to the normal routine of mine. Thus i still have the tired eyes/look T.T Anyway i'm still attempted to sleep before 2am nowadays, wanna tune back to be a morning person *finger clossed*

Since I'm neither studying nor working, the responsible of taking care of this lil naughty girl falls on me. I have to mop the floor like twice a day (but only when I'm at home :p), make times to play with her everyday. She's grown up so much and nearly 10-months-old now :) And it's so true that they said like pet like owner, she likes to hang out a lot, muahaha, the so-called 不安于室 (not staying at home), oppsie :/

Sorry for the pale-smalleyes-nomakeup look, just focus on Genie okie.

As I've been grounded (by myself) for nearly a month, i miss meeting my friends, and hanging out muahaha. Life is dull without friends to share the happiness (and food) :)
It's now my fav photo of the day/month (or year perhaps) 

Long time no see friends, we finally made it! yea girls' evening, with lotsa gossips, opppps :X
Lovely evening with the girls :)

Okay you know where I was, the identity of other people shall not be revealed here, heh.
Too red but somehow i likey.

Oh ya another looooooong time no see sister gang too :)
I can't believe we didn't meet each other for 2 years+, of course not included you my dear :p

Besides hei-ing around, I've been a really good sis (all the time hehehe) that become the bro's personal driver to any interview. From Damansara to KL, no prob!
See i so patiently waiting for the bro :p

Last but not least, I can't never missed-out meeting my dear right *wink* We have lotsa oncoming plans!
Yes, we went a lil crazy that evening because of a tou sui ga!

Hehe you can see my recent fav is deco-ing the pics! Insta is love <3
Till then, x


No comments:

Post a Comment