Monday 30 July 2012

Last Thursday,

I always know that losing a younger daughter is a forever pain to mommie. I've learnt not to mention or question anything about my lil sis in front of mom, nor of the family, since the younger age. The main reason is, mom will cry, despite it was years ago. I used to cry too, when I thought of her, but the picture only remains at her 2-years-old, the moment she started to lose her hair. As the years go by, I've stop reminiscing her as frequent as before, no more crying everytime i talk about her anymore. I've moved on but i guess mom still not. She told us about her dream that she has kept in heart for so long, that she saw grandma who had passed away, taking away her lil daughter because she owes her money. Mommie said that the debtor was actually another aunty not her. When she tried to explain to grandma in the dream, another ancestor came out and back up mom, ask the grandma to give back my lil sis, and she agreed. I know it sounds ridiculous, but that was the time my mom's pregnant with my youngest bro. Moreover, the death anniversary of grandma and my lil sis are on the same day, what a coincidence isn't it.

It has been some times that i think of my lil sis again, I used to imagine how's the feeling of having a sister, we'd be sharing the room definitely, clothes perhaps? After all I'm 6 years older than her. Would we be talking a lot or about the guys we like? Or maybe we'd just fight to be the princess at home or get jealous on each other ? Heh. That'd be quite different from having a younger bro, i know :)

Oh sis, you've got me puffy eyes tomorrow.



I'm quite sure that I'd love you sis,


No comments:

Post a Comment