Thursday 5 January 2012

lIfe is busy 3.0

See me upgraded the version of my busyness? That's the only word i could find to describe my life, or the next word might probably be tired :/ They say new year new beginning, yea indeed, I'm doing attachment in Zico starting the very first working day of the year. Working in a big firm is a totally different experience and i'm liking their systematic way of work and the overall grant-er and more presentable of the office out-look. And certainly the people are different too, i find it fascinating when listening a chinese speaking a british accent english which actually distracted me from work :p Nevertheless, the tolls and parking fee are much expensive compare to the previous one but surprisingly the traffic is actually better, I'm reaching the office in around 30 mins times in the morning and even traffic of the journey home isn't that bad as expected.

the partially clear blue sky that greets me home today 

Another good thing about this job, i get to see the sun shines every morning and the sky is still bright when I leave the office, love seeing the ever-changing colour of the sky, little things that made my day. 

Wish to write more but time doesn't allow me to, so toodlessss. Good night :)



and i still have a question on matrimonial matter to tackle with :/


1 comment:

  1. I'm claiming copyright for Berxxx 2.0..
    Haha..
    Loving zico?
    the decorations in the office are the modernest among the 3 firms that I've been to, and the toilet is the cleanest and most comfortable..
    still dislike the fact that their LA don't get a room, just a higher cubicle..
    haha..
    come to skrine lar, it's still at damansara, traffic is good too..=P

    ReplyDelete