Wednesday 11 January 2012

I m still grateful,

thou my body still seems to be so weak, cause' Genie is back 


Can't really take good photo of her as she is now keep exploring and jumping around :)

Was leaving the office a little bit earlier, thou the traffic is quite irritating, and i've spent like 1 hour plus to wait for the doctor, everything is worthwhile when i saw her barking and trying to get out from the cage when she saw me :) 

Despite it's still late when i got home due to the heavy rain, but all my work is done today, spending a little time with Genie and talking with the family about how naughty she is (even the big bro that seems to be not-so-close with her has purposely came downstair to play with her), taking some time to read the newspaper which i used to do long time ago while seeing Genie keep moving/walking around like she used to be. I couldn't be more grateful for an evening like this.

and guess what, i sleeping now, right after i post this :)



Okie, maybe a little times after i play with my phone :p


1 comment:

  1. Yay, Genie is back!
    Take good care of her and yourself too! =)

    ReplyDelete