Saturday 6 August 2011

It's not over, yet.

Time flies in a blink of eye, the exam is over. No more sleepless night, no more restriction, no more unfinished notes, no more stress, it's finally the freedom that we longed for. When the examiner announced at the last paper, "The time is over, please stop writing...", I wasn't as excited as those cheering in the exam hall, not even a minute, the only feeling i had in mind is relieved, and i stop writing once they announced, unlike the previous papers, I'd keep writing as much as i can, final struggling, heh.

Perhaps i was too exhausted, or maybe the effect of alcohol at the post-exam chillin', i ended up lying at home for two days. Sick right after exam, how lame, the only thing make me slightly happy is, i'm losing weight again, wee :) Apart from this, life is actually lifeless without something you can work for. I'm gonna miss the time we studied and chor dai di together, from Old town to Syiok YMCA, to Austin Chase and Starbucks, Garden, to McD Bangsar, we actually studied at lotsa places right :) But after today, we might or might not be coursemate again. There goes the almost-one-year CLP.

Are we gonna be separated like this? I get sentimental everytime i think of this. However, someone assure me he's gonna be here, some promise me that she gonna accompany me study if i'm gonna retake CLP and my dear told me, when i think something has come to an end, it might actually be a new beginning, so i guess, it's not over yet. I miss my friends ady :)

It's time to partayyy!
Photobucket


1 comment: