Friday 12 August 2011

Homesick.


I saw London again. It's on the news, movies, photos, facebook... it's everywhere i go. People may never understand the little joy i had when i saw familiar places/buildings appeared on the scene of the movies. They will never know how much Big Ben and Westminster means to me, the times i spent on Oxford street and Leicester Square, the smell of the underground, my missing and affections toward this city.

Someone says i'm living in the past, i would neither admit nor deny, in fact, i prefer to call it reminiscing. Nothing is faster than the speed of thought, i can look at anything and think of everything. A part of me is made of memories, so i'm missing the missing. But no worries, another part of me is made of dreams, so i'm still living in the living.

Till then.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment