Sunday 31 May 2015

Relapse,

Thought my lungs and bronchus are getting stronger this time, but yea clearly I'm overestimated myself again, finally willing to drag myself to see Dr after four days of vain hope of self recovery. :(

More meds and nebuliser taken due to the delay. Lesson learnt, sobs. I promise I'll see Dr asap if it relapses again, sobs. 

V said I need someone to take care of me, especially when I'm sick like this. I smile, it makes me think of you, that you'd pat my back whenever I'm having severe cough till I stop and continue to sleep. I'm not too sure whether I've missed you or I'm just missed having someone like you by my side to ease my discomfort everytime I'm woken by cough. 

Seriously I can cough till muscle pain, aiks.

Get well soon you weak girl!

*coughcoughcough*


No comments:

Post a Comment