Tuesday 18 June 2013

Happie Father's Day,

(Consider myself taking a short break for an evening family outing, it's been while, I miss the Sunday times with family, sobs.) 

I could never find any greater dad in this world who loves us so unconditionally, I Love You Papa :) 'nuff said.

Finally got to try that famous colourful xiu long bao, not too impressive thou. But the ramen and fried rice are good enough, and the fish fishy are yums, so yea quite a satisfied one :)

Top: Special thanks to big bro for the free new Uniqlo Airism top, chose a simple black top, can go with any of my colourful/prints bottoms, and I must say it's really cooling when I'm wearing it. 
Bottom: Intended to used my RM50 H&M vouchers at the last day but *ahem* I ended up coming back with more, as usual. Prints are current obsession, but oh B L A C K dresses again?! 

and I like it R E D recently. :*

This's gonna be a real short updates :p



No comments:

Post a Comment